"From the standpoint of daily life, there is one thing we do know:
That man is here for the sake of other men." ~ Albert Einstein

Friday, March 23, 2012

Tuesday, March 13

Wow, am I embarrased! I was just on Linkedin, having a discussion about Club websites, and referred someone to this very blog. Then it occured to me that, due to a number of issues, not the least of which was the unplanned crash of my hard drive, I haven't updated the blog in a couple of weeks! I should be fined. In fact, if someone will bring this up in our next meeting, I'll gladly accept a $15 fine for my slothful behavior...

Tuesday the 13th we were pleased to hear from representatives of Honeyville Farms. Company CFO Robert Anderson and Brigham City Retail Outlet Manager Joleen Gibbons presented a history and update on the complany that was very enlightening.
Based in our own backyard, Honeyville Farms has been involved in many aspects of food production for many years and has been a major player in the supply of grains throughout not only the US, but internationally.



Their supply of grains can be found in a variety of products and brands seen everyday on grocery shelves everywhere.
Thanks to Bob and Joleen for their informative presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment